Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Instructions to set up email notifications and allow others to email you.

Once you have logged in on the blog, on the right side of the blog will be your profile picture and an "Options" underneath your name. If you do not see this click Sign In up at the top right.


 Click that link and it'll bring up a drop down menu. Choose the first option of "Site Settings". Once the Settings page has loaded you will choose "Messaging" on the left menu.











 Messaging will load this page. Click both of boxes and save.  You should now be receiving email updates to the blog.












If this doesn't work then let me know and I'll take a look at it individually.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for walking us through this, Will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem. If people want to subscribe to the blog to where they will receive an email any time a Post is posted I can show them how to do that as long as they have a Mac and use Mail. Mail has a great RSS feed reader on it. I'm sure other mail clients do as well, but I'm not well versed in Windows. I can also show you how to do this for comments done on individual posts, but I just recommend doing subscribing to posts and checking and reading the comments at your convenience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Will !!!! You are one helpful guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still not getting emails but it's no big deal. I check here every day.

    ReplyDelete