Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Exhibit Tags

Please send your information to wgoolsby@me.com .

These need to all be properly spaced in your document (doesn't matter if its just in an email, a .docx file, a .txt file or whatever) so I know exactly what goes with what.  I don't want to have to contact people or guess as to what goes with what.  Please use the following format:

Name
Title
Medium

The tags will be 1.5" W x 2" H, so please make sure that the information will fit cleanly on that size.

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for jumping on this Wil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Wil, wasn't able to view your e-mail on your google page so I sent the info to your school account. My apologies. Let me know if I need to resend it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My email is wgoolsby@me.com its in the first post. please send all emails to that address.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only two people have sent their information to Wil - Thanks Connie and Jerrye for getting on this. The rest of you need to send this information to Wil ASAP, he's got too many things to do and can't be expected to sit by his computer waiting for slow responders.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i found your tags jonathon. your name you use for your email sent it to my junk folder, but i have them now. So I have received Jonathon, Connie, and Jerrye's information.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sent mine Tuesday at 2:49pm. I resent it just now. Is your inbox full or something?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sent it to you yesterday, you didn't get it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. i recently resent it so hope you get it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have shawn's (came through exchange since we were both employed by IUS) Randilyn's, Jonathon's, Jerrye's, Connie's and my own.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I sent mine Tuesday night during class. I will try resending it again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i have yours katie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. UPDATE: Have Shawn, Jerrye, Randilyn, Katie, Connie, Jonathon, and mine.

    Missing: Dan, Fran, Zhalda.

    ReplyDelete