Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Press Release

I am preparing a press release that will need to go out next week to the local media. I would like to include all those who have contributed in some way to our effort. Please try to get a commitment from those you have been working on. I have so far: Don Preston, Kathy Brennan, River City Winery, Wick's Pizza, and Porter Paints. Who else needs to be mentioned? Shawn, what is Gary's last name?Jerry, send me the $$ donor's name. Connie, resend me via email the hours of operation list again, I can't seem to find it.

And to tag on to this, for those of you who haven't, send me the final resumes by end of the day tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Gary Humphrey, Director of Cellar Operations, River City Winery

    How about the photo booth folks?

    We could thank our printer, the physical plant, the secretaries, faculty, dancing with the stars, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian, I'll resend the resume with the hours. If for any reason you can't access the link I can take that out later. But I don't see any problem with it so I don't see what you were saying. Other than that, it's finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The people at Magnolia Photo Booth and Gary Webb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how we're thanking "Dancing with the Stars" Shawn. haha

    ReplyDelete