Thursday, November 17, 2011

Food Confirmed

I've talked with someone at New Albanian, Wick's, and Habana Blues. Not sure how much we are getting from Wick's but I told him we would prefer smaller pieces for finger food but to do whatever he thought would best showcase his business. I assume he will stick with what he told me before which was a couple of 16" pizzas. As for New Albanian, we are getting two 21" pizzas and one 17", all party cut (square). Habana Blues is going to give us two aluminum pans of paella Espanola. For those who don't know, its a rice dish which I believe he said was made with chicken. We also have six gallons of tea coming from Tucker's, 3 gallons sweet and 3 gallons unsweet. We are expected to pick this food up around 4 from Habana Blues and between 4 and 5 everywhere else. Contacts for the business are: Jaime (Hi-meh) for Habana Blues, Scott for Wicks, Sarah for New Albanian, and Trey or Deanne for Tucker's. I'll be happy to pick up the tea and pizza from New Albanian on Saturday if someone can pick up from Wick's and from Habana. Any questions, please let me know. I will also be bring the wire racks we need for food on Saturday and since we are getting paella we will probably need more sterno which I can take care of.

2 comments:

  1. I'll be dropping my kids off and heading to Sam's for the last minute things. Can anyone commit to getting any of these things?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i could but i'm very sick with flu... :(

    ReplyDelete