Friday, November 18, 2011

Good Job

You guys really pulled together tonight. It was a lot of fun and hard work-I am so sore. We built a great exhibit and I am proud of all of you. That's what collaboration is all about. See you at 10am for the finishing touches.
  • Labels
  • Setup Tables
  • Adjust Lights
  • Clean and Vacuum
  • Hide Power Cords
  • Remove Light Bulbs in Randilyn's Area
  • Sandwich Board
  • Pickup Food at Restaurants
  • Food Setup
  • Open the Show!
Last call for web page edits. Look everything over and let me know what I screwed up.


http://www.galleryeclectica.com/

4 comments:

  1. I'll be printing my own labels, since I gave the info to Will late. I hope it's ok if I just print them on regular paper and then cut them in the according 1.5 inch by 2.5 inch dimensions...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't be there promptly at 10. I'll go to Sam's before.

    Don't forget if you have an extra cooler please bring it! We'll need to keep some foods cold till the show starts and I will have to have a place to put the sherbert for the punch when we come back at 4.

    As far as the table we'll need to get the candles out on them too.

    Any extra chairs or stools would be GREAT. And Dan, don't forget the ice bucket and tongs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. See you at 10:00 for the big clean-up and last minute details.

    ReplyDelete