Thursday, September 22, 2011

Magbooth Photos

We are on for Tuesdays photo session and I am hoping that a few of you will come a little early. I will be there by 11:30 just to make sure that all is a go. I stopped by to talk and to set up for Tuesday. Victor said not to wear black. If you do, you will look like a floating head. That might be kind of fun and funny. Maybe bring a black shirt just in case we all decide to be bobble heads. There are several small restaurants on the block if anyone wants to do a quick lunch too. I did look around for a place for the group photo but really did not see anything that struck me. I am sure that there are places close. The address is 714 E. Market and the name is the Magnolia Photo Booth Co. Don't forget to bring your cameras and a tripod.

11 comments:

  1. That's so cool about floating heads, LOL! I won't forget to bring my camera but I won't be there until noon. Hope that's ok with you. See you Tuesday! Oh and thanks for doing this for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll get there early and I'll bring my camera and tripod.

    I missed you all today. But, if you knew how much my throat hurts you would be GLAD I wasn't there today. I did get the flu and pneumonia shot today. I'm not having another semester like last fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a question. Still not thinking really clear with this. Are we starting to shoot as we get there? I won't be able to stay the whole time because I've got a class 5 minutes after ours ends and this isn't right down the hall. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can be the first to go if you have to leave. That will be fine. I am going to be there early because Brian gave me the name of director on this or something like it.Supervisor???? LOL I don't have anything else but work that afternoon so I am free to help with this. I loved the idea and I think this is something that is fun and we can all make jokes about ourselves and each other. We need to lighten up and get through this together and this is a great way to do it.Plus we can use this on our brochure and be creative. Remember to bring a black shirt!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is anyone else bringing a camera? I can bring mine but I have to leave early. I'll probably get there just a hair early because I do have to stop for something before there that I forgot about. It will probably be about noon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, Will is bringing his tripod and Randilyn is bringing her camera. Don't forget to bring a black shirt but don't plan on wearing black for your solo photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Director, Supervisor, Queen Jerrye - Make sure everyone gets their individual shots. I know they will be great, and have fun with the group shots as well. Also, don't forget to send me your first drafts of Artist's Statements.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How'd the session go? Some great shots I'm hoping.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It went great and I will share tomorrow. We have some ideas about using all of them in the show.

    ReplyDelete