Thursday, September 29, 2011

Paint and Supplies

The main thing I need to know for the paint and such is when I can get the procurement card. I'm waiting on a response from my brother as to whether or not using that card will make any difference in the discount, but I am assuming it won't if I am the one picking it up. Of course, if Jerrye finds out that she can get it cheaper at Home Depot this point will be moot. Also, is there anyway I can get an estimate on the square footage of the space? And lastly, how many rollers and things do we think we will need?

On an unrelated note, is there any way possible to estimate the number of people we will have for food purposes. I can start contacting people as soon as I hear back from my aunt but it would be nice to have some kind of number if we can.

Thanks,
Jonathon

2 comments:

  1. We have some rollers in the gallery, and I can bring some from home. If we have around six or so, that would allow us to get the walls done pretty quickly. So the fuzzy part of the roller is what we'll need.

    I would imagine we'll have a pretty large crowd given the marketing of the exhibit via Preston's newsletter and website. Their newsletter goes out to 5000 I think Don said. Plus our announcements and postings on facebook and other social networks. We could have a few hundred int he course of the three hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can bring my own roller when I paint. I don't know that I have more than the one but we have at least the one and a decent pan. We'll probably have to get new covers for the rollers. I don't know that I have spare ones.

    ReplyDelete