Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Meeting in New Albany

I called Don and Kathy to confirm they will have the store open for us at noon this Thursday, 29th. That is downtown New Albany 315 Pearl Street. The easiest way from campus is to stay south on Grant Line. It becomes 8th Street eventually and will take you to Spring Street in downtown New Albany. Turn right onto Spring and then left onto Pearl.

Kathy will meet us at the store. I will have a tape measure and graph paper to map out our available space.

Don't forget artist statements are due to Brian via email the same day, and we need our logo and postcard ideas to start rolling in.

Bring your brainstorming caps...
See you there.

Shawn.

2 comments:

  1. Can we confirm show times and such so I can do the Facebook page? Also I need the images from your presentation or should we take some ourselves while there Thursday? I can bring my camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If there is anything else we need someone call me and let me know. I am going to be out running errands and such before I head over so I don't mind picking something up.

    ReplyDelete