Thursday, October 27, 2011

Recap

Please send Shawn 2-3 images, not necessarily ones that will be exhibited, so that he can include them on the website. Send as jpg, 800 pixels wide, 72 dpi. They will be included with final drafts of statements and resumes.

Jonathon, has PattyCakes made a commitment to us?

Brian Harper and I will be purchasing lights from the BFA and BA accounts and then sharing our wealth with each exhibit.

Insty Prints in Jeffersonville is the printer for the announcements. Talk to Denise Freville, 282-9442. We will likely use the procurement card. 1000 at the larger size will be about $350. Using the gallery mailing list will be about $130 in postage.

Send Connie via email the amount of cash you're contributing to food and paper/plastic products. Also send her what you will be preparing on your own, such as cookies of whatever.

Jerrye will donate the rental of the cider warmer.

Final artist's statements due November 8. Please have them ready for 'publication'.

Final resumes due November 3, please have them also ready for 'publication'.

Please plan on working sessions November 5&6, the more time the better.

23 days till showtime!

3 comments:

  1. Resumes or Artists Statements by 11/3? It was the Artists Statements you just sent back. Honestly, since I'm going on for the Art Therapy I'm debating putting it out there. I've got it on my site but I'm not promoting that yet and haven't made a decision if it will remain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Resumes 11/03, statements 11/08.

    Connie, regardless of what you're going to do after you graduate, what we're doing now is what's important, and that is this exhibit and its satellite ventures, such as the web site, Facebook, and the marketing of the exhibit through those arenas. Having your resume on the website will not create any obstacles to your future plans in Art Therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I'm confused. I didn't get my resume back with corrections needed since I sent the last one to you. I did get the Artists Statement on Wed, 10/26.

    The last resume I got was on 10/14 that I returned on 10/14.

    Is that the final and is it correct?

    ReplyDelete