Friday, October 28, 2011

Vinyl Letter Update

I contacted a couple local places to get some round-about prices on vinyl lettering. "Fine Signs and Graphics" which is off Blackstons Mill Rd. said a 2ft tall by 6 ft wide area would cost roughly $90.00 and that is ready to apply. They do local installtion for $75.00, but if they were to make any mistakes during installtion they would correct it free of charge.

I also contacted "Sign Now" in Clarksville and a 2ft by 6ft would be estimated at $60.00. Forgot to ask about installation though. I'll check back later about that. When Zhalda spoke to Donna, this is the place she said they get vinyl from for the gallery shows. I told the man that is was for IUS fine arts, he said we would get a discount, but he wasn't able to say exactly how much right then.

Both places said the turn around time is 2 days. So that's good.
Zhalda and I are going to make a mock up with the title, names, and fonts for the chosen company to have a visual of what we want.

2 comments:

  1. If we could see that mock up on Tuesday, Katie, that would be great. I think we can do the install of the letters and save the extra bucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We might not have it finished to show on Tuesday,but sure thing Thursday if that's alright. Zhalda and I were going to finish it up Tuesday night in Marilyn's class.

    ReplyDelete